Thursday, April 20, 2006


I just found out last night that I have been accepted to graduate school in California. I never thought this would happen. I just never imagined myself going beyond an undergraduate degree. So this whole thing is very daunting but so exciting! I will move out to Sacramento at the end of the summer. It's really official now- I am an adult. This is the last time that I will ever live with my family (hopefully). It has been a wonderful year being with them- but I feel the pull of California!!! Now comes the "easy" part. Buying a car, figuring how I am getting out there, getting insurance, getting health insurance, buying furniture, finding a job that works with my school schedule.... just all the expensive stuff...no worries..... augh!!!

2 comments:

barb said...

wow! baby, you hot! those california guys are gonna be all over you! i loved your profile pic. i'm so glad you have a bloggie blog blog blog!!! welcome to a new obsession my dear. now we can blog away to each other- to our heart's contents (can you make that phrase plural?). I am so excited for you!! you are going to have an awesome time in grad school and meet the california man of your dreams- and have little blondish/ redheadish princes and princesses- and be FILTHY STINKIN RICH!!! you should add a hit ticker to see how many people are checking your hot self out. i can tell you how, but i think i tried to add one with this template yesterday and it didn't work. maybe i was doing it wrong... love ya girl!! i'm gonna go check out the rest of your blog now!

barb said...

aha! you took out the links section. you should add a link to the school you are going to. (if you want to, that is:)