Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Birthday


So I turned 25 this weekend- the big 25. A quarter of a century old. Closer to 30 than to 20. Ah! I never thought I would turn 25. And I guess it's not that big of a deal for everyone, but it is for me! To celebrate I went to
  • Boston
  • with my family. I haven't been there since highschool so it was pretty fun to see again. We went on a Dukw tour, walked around Beacon Hill and the public gardens and of course shopped on Newbury street. It was fabulous! Not to mention the incredible seafood that we had for dinner. If you ever go to Boston you MUST eat at
  • Legal Seafoods
  • it's amazing! So it was a great birthday and now I have found yet another place that I want to live someday. It is so beautiful there. The amazing parks and authentic brownstone houses make it so quaint and charming. I love Boston!

    2 comments:

    barb said...

    HAPPY DAY! i am so jealous of you always getting to go to these cool places. shocks...pegs... LUCKY!

    andi said...

    Hey- I was reading your other posts, and I get insurance (not through the school because it SUX) so if you are still need info on that, ask me! I'm glad you got to go somewhere for your birthday- that always makes you feel good!