
buying a car is exciting and so scary at the same time- I just can't figure out what to do about this whole thing. Do I buy a car in CT and drive it out to California? Or fly out to Utah and buy one there with the help of some friends nad then drive it out to Cal? Do I buy used or new? Do I buy privately or from a dealership? AUGH!!!! This is the one that I am looking at for the moment http://www.toyota.com/Yaris/ the little "liftback" as they call it. Why not just call it a hatchback- because let's be honest, that's what it is! It just seems like a really good deal for a brand new 2007 car. Plus it gets amazing mileage and it will be easy to park in Sacramento. But do I really dare buy a new new car? And here is the really important question: If I do buy it, what color should I choose??? ;)

2 comments:
you could always be like me and just drive your crappy 91 plymoputh acclaim with peeling paint 'til it dies. plus- all the fly hunnies will dig your ride.
I think it looks like a cute little rolling bug of some sort. Anything that gets you from here to there...you might ask if it has a sweet system that will allow your wheels and tire to fall off in the middle of the street. That would be awesome. Oh, but wait, that's what a Honda Accord was for :)
Post a Comment