Saturday, November 04, 2006

A bunch of future therapists...dangerous?



So last I had dinner with the girls in my Master's program- some people brought their significant others, some didn't..ahem. We had dinner at BJ's this awesome restaurant here- i LOVE it! Yummy food and good company! It's great that we all get along so well and can have fun outside of the classroom too! Here are some pics:

3 comments:

andi said...

So fun! It's cool that there are a bunch of you. After a while, if not already, you will feel like they are your family!

Erin said...

I love BJ's too! its very tastey. I am glad to finally see pictures of you as well, way to have fun g! you go girl (i know it was corny to say that but its what I felt...hehehe)

Anonymous said...

g- you are the hottest one in your class, by far. probably smartest too i bet.