"Blondes may have more fun but redheads are remembered".
Monday, November 20, 2006
Pashmina Party
This week I received a fabulous Italian Pashmina from a dear friend of mine. I want to thank her properly for it and so am posting all of the fabulous ways I will wear said Pashmina.
Are you sick of seeing my face over and over again? No you say? No you would like to see it again? Well alrighty!
Its like the plural for sense of humor, like when you're talking about a guy you like, and the two of you have an identical sense of humor, you could say, "Our sensai of humorai are identical." Its the same with pashminae.
5 comments:
pashmina so lovely! :) i wonder if we could photoshop all of us together in our pashmina...
is the plural of pashmina pashminae?
Its like the plural for sense of humor, like when you're talking about a guy you like, and the two of you have an identical sense of humor, you could say, "Our sensai of humorai are identical." Its the same with pashminae.
I especially like the fourth picture down...you look so ethnic...except for the light skin, and light eyes, and freckles. I love my pashmina too!
just as i suspected. you look extra fantabulous in green.
p.s. i guess i don't have to post pictures of how the euros wear it, since g has done a fine job already- except the one loop pull through method...
Post a Comment