Not to copy andi, ok well yes I am copying her. But I just couldn't resist because I too found some great old pictures while I was home for Christmas and thought I would share. I think we look like babies in these pictures! I also look skinny- which makes me want to live on water and ex-lax until I get that skiny again. Sigh... the good old days. Of course back then we couldnt' wait to leave- move on, get out of Provo etc. But now that we all have, I sure wish we could all be back for just a weekend or so- I don't think we realized how good we had it. Well- maybe some of us did- but sure didn't. So here's to the fun memories and forgetting the bad ones:
Slip into My Bosom...
Temple Square
Ahh Babs- possibly my favorite picture of you ever

Cinco de Mayo yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiiiii!

Halloween in the Colony- which of these things does not belong?

Erin and Ryan

Sarah and Babs and 2 seriously yummy cakes. Is it sad that I remember the food more than people or certain memories?

Little open house party for the house that I never actually moved into.
Those were some fun times no? These all make me homesick for BYU and the Colony, the Beach house, Cafe Rio (again with the food), going to Temple square for Conference etc etc etc. I miss you guys- ox
7 comments:
Ohhh the Rio...mmmmmmmmm...I, too, am having brain lapses because I don't remember the birthday party with the cakes! And I DO remember the house you never moved into!! And then remember I was VT companions with the girl that DID move in there?? Weird.
I only remember that night with the cakes because we went to Chilis first- it was priesthood session of conference- and there was that cute redheaded guy there with his dad - and I gave him my phone number, and invited him over for cake after dinner. And he never called... the story of my life. But we did eat yummy cake at Bab's little apartment.
Ohhhhh, yes! Now I do remember that phone number giving. We all though you were so cool because there was no way any of us would have been brave enough to do that. And we were all saying how cute it would be for you to have red-headed kids with that guy.
You're not homesick for Coldstone?
Oh wait...bad taste in my mouth and retarded tingles.
yeah! I love college pictures! I can't wait to give you guys the present that I am making for everyone!
i need to send erin some pictures. maybe we can all watch erin's present she's making us at some piont ALL TOGETHER THIS SPRING!! nudge nudge- wink wink. i'm already looking for my plane tickets. love you guys.
yeah send me pictures...I will be starting my project next week, after I get my pictures out of storage this weekend! woohoo!
Post a Comment