Saturday, June 02, 2007

She's Gone Country

So its been a while... I apologize. I have been on vacation for 2 weeks, moving into a new house and enjoying my time off! I am going to slowly update the blog with all of the stuff I have been doing- luckily for you I have actually been taking pictures to prove that I have been having fun! 2 weekends ago my good friend Quist called me to invite me to go to a Taylor Swift concert. Now I had never even heard of this girl, but thought- I love concerts- especially when the person is brand new and the venue is smaller- this should be fun. Little did I know thta it was actually a Brad Paisley concert, and Taylor Swift was just one of his many opening acts- along with Kelly Pickler (surprisingly good live) and some other guy who I dont remember. And can I just say... I have never been a huge fan of country music, never thought that cowboys were hot etc etc.... I have officially changed my mind. I also might be a little in love with Brad Paisley. The concert was really fun- even if the only song I new in the whole thing was Red High Heels by The Pickler. Not my favorite, but fun to sing along to and to make fun of the 15 year old wanna be hookers who were sitting in front of us. "Let's stand up, tie up our shirts so they look like mid-drift tops and flip our hair alot while not so subtly looking around to see who is watching us!!!!" Needless to say, we threw cheez-its at them. Here are some pictures from the night.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for country!! you've finally come over to the dark side!

Erin said...

I bet that would have been an awesome concert..although I really don't like The Pickler myself...but everyone else there would be sweet. I think Brad is cute too..own it.