Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Slacker with a capitol S


yes Erin I have been a slacker with the blog. I was in Connecticut, then Idaho and am now starting my first week back at school- plus the boy situation is taking up a lot more of my time (which I am extremely happy about, don't get me wrong). So blogging hasn't been at the fore front of my mind. It does have it's own little cubby however, and I am just keeping it in there until I have a spare minute to update you all. I am also waiting for my sister to email me pictures of my trip back East- Heidi if you are reading this, please email them!! I didn't use my own camera the whole time. I know... SO- an update will be coming soon I promise. Just hold your little horses.

5 comments:

Bone Junior said...

My horsies hold for no one.

Unless he's really cute, then maybe.

But probably not.

andi said...

Wow, so what kind of sofa did you win from your Slacker Jack? Can I come stay on it?

thebakerbook said...

Yipee! Your back, i missed you!

barb said...

i can't wait to make your wedding cake.

Erin said...

I am glad you are still alive. lets hear about the boy stuff too.

ps...on your last post, only one of the comments (the first erin one) was from me. you must know two erin's.