
I love Thanksgiving. I think it's a combination of the fact that it's the front end of holiday festivities and the reminder of how blessed I am. I have so much to be thankful for. I feel like it was just last week that I was posting my last year's thankful list. I cannot believe it has been a year already- so much has happened, that I feel like my year just flew by. I guess it really is true that time moves quicker the older you get. But it has been a good year, a really good one. So here are the things I am thankful for this year: my eternal family, Josh, my amazing friends, the Gospel and all that is encompasses, specifically the Atonement, school and the incredible things I have learned this year, my clients and the things that they teach me about myself, music, my branch, gmail chat, thanksgiving dinner, creamy caramel candles from Bath and Body, the Christmas season that is upon us, down comforters, California weather, cell phones and free family plan minutes, America, the chocolate pecan pie and pumpkin pie I made last night, orange rolls, ok so now I am getting silly, but really I am thankful for all of these things. It's great to be able to sit down and just think of all of the things that I have in my life that make me happy. I see so many unhappy people, who struggle with just normal everyday life- and it makes me realize more often, how blessed I am.
Thank you to all of those people who are a part of my life- you make it so rich. I am so greatful for you!
Have a happy thanksgiving!

3 comments:
You have inspired me to take a moment and write my own list: Family, God, heath, USA, hot chocolate, snow (because it keeps people in their houses and out of the hospital), ativan (it keeps patients chilllllled out), Television (seriously what would we do without it), General Patrias, national parks (and the smell of pine in the morning, it smells like, like victory), water-boarding (it is somewhat like surfing), the theological and biological implications of entropy, Magnum P.I., I think I am digressing, happy thanksgiving
Eric
Thanks for your list Eric! I think you are the only person i know who would put "the theological and biological implications of entropy" on your thanksgiving "greatful list". You kill me!
I love you, G. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment