Josh's sister Amy, who I adore:
Aw...
He will kill me for posting this picture, but oh well! Amy doing a little manscaping on Josh :) (I have a great video of this, but stupid blogger is not letting me post it!!!)
How great is this, come for Thanksgiving dinner, and get your eyebrows waxed! I am joining the right family for sure!

8 comments:
What a CUTE family, all of you! And I see some redheadedness running in that family!
yes maam- lots of redheadedness! His mom and three sisters all have red hair, and josh has red facial hair! i loooove it- cause you know what that means, red headed babies!
g you are awesome. I am excited for you and your red headed progeny. it looks like your man's fam is fun too!
so does the carpet match the curtains. just kidding.
just a little shoult out for the office lovers.
you are too cute. and so is he! good job.
Doesn't get much better than a wax with your turkey! Looks like a fun fun famdamly...I predict 2 blondes, a brownie, and a redhead. Because I'm totally psychic that way.
Oh I love this! This looks like it could be your family- you all look alike! And I love: (and I quote) "I am joining the right family for sure!" :)
Ps I updated my blog just for you!
"manscaping"... I love it!
Thank you for posting some more pics of you and Joshy-poo...I get the butterflies everytime I see you two love birds. I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Sister looks fun, boyfriend adorable, family is welcoming, what more could a girl be greatful for???
Post a Comment