We took a hay ride (please excuse this horrible picture of my gi-normous head that dwarfs Josh's head- i hate it.)
and searched for just the right pumpkins to carve (pictures to come later)
After stopping at the mall to look at shiny, glittery things that made my head almost explode, (!!!!!!) we went to dinner for Josh's sisters birthday at this Moroccan restaurant- so yummy!
Josh's mom, sister, her husband, Josh's dad and nephew:
The hot belly dancer that performed during dinner. The best part was Josh's 11 year old nephew's face watching her gyrate all over the restaurant- it was a combination of awe, facination, ecstasy, love and embarassment- it was great. I really wish I had a picture of it. But just use your imagination while looking at teh belly dancer. I am jealous of her.
It was a great weekend- more updates to come :)

3 comments:
haha you guys are so cute. I want to cuddle that goat!! I'm glad you did fun fall stuff, we missed you at Roger's this year. haha so funny about the belly dancer! and ...sparkly things!!! so exciting!!
that goat is so adorable! and you look adorable in that picture too...instead of mary had a little lamb...gloriana had a little goat.
also, I am definitely jealous of that belly dancer...she is gorgeous!
shiny, glittery things...too bad no pics of THOSE! looks like a fun fun time! that baby goat is preeeshuus.
Post a Comment