Sorry that this post is late- it's been busy around here, plus we were without power for a day this week because of the incredible storm that has been hitting northern California- and that one day screwed our internet up! So now I am back, full force, and am ready to post pictures from our trip back to CT. It was possibly the best trip EVER. It could not have gone more perfectly. My parent's loved Josh and he fit right into my family. It was amazing. I knew it was going to go well, I just didn't think it was going to go THAT well :) We had so much fun. We took him to NYC for the first time, saw Rockerfeller Center, Central Park, Bryant Park, Macy's, the Temple and Lincoln Center, Radio City Music Hall to see the Rockettes, the Empire State Building and Times Square. It was a full day and by then end we were seriously pooped. We also took Josh to meet the Massachusetts family- he got to meet my Mimere (dad's mom)- and eat lots of yummy food. My family is all about the food- really it's the most important part of any get together. I also got to show him the old buildings at Yale where my family used to go to church when my dad was Branch President of the student branch there. That was really special for me because I haven't been back to see that building probably in over 10 years. I loved the time spent in that building- and it was exactly how I remember it- smells and all. Talk about sensory memory! So here are the pictures from our trip- Hopefully I will be better about blogging. The wedding planning is just a tad stressful. Anyone want to be my wedding planner and do it all for me? That would be great thanks...




NY hot dog with the fam!




In the lobby of Radio City Music Hall



Us with my Mimere

Dwight Chapel on Yale campus




Stay tuned for wedding planning craziness
8 comments:
I am SO happy everything went so well! And you got to see so much! You will CHERISH these pictures in about 4 years, looking back. Hooray!
yay! I took the new york pictures! I miss you!
You guys are schmoop-tastic!!! Hooray!!!
You guys are schmoop-tastic!!! Hooray!!!
how is it that everything you do is fabulous? you are just fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. And i am jealous, but i love you.
I'm so glad you commented on my blog.. :) I've been a blog stalker of yours too. And, I didn't want to comment and say, I'm your friend, Erin's cousin.. I thought I'd sound like a wierdo. BUT, when you did the engagement post, it was all I could do NOT to comment!!! I was so excited for you - and your man - he is a cutie! And, YOU are beeeaaut-ee-ful and will be one pretty bride.
What a fun trip! Brad hated NY the first time i took him (it was July Ugh!)the noise and smell was just too much for him. I am so glad Josh loved the fam and the fam loved him!
alright already. time for a new post. although really like seeing what you did 4 weeks ago...would really like to see what you are doing this week! so, more posting, less....whatever it is you are doing instead of posting. you're probably playng guitar hero with amy lam because you are addicted now huh?
Post a Comment