Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ABC...

A - Attached or Single: blissfully attached (i just made sarah throw up in her mouth a little)
B - Best Friend: Josh
C - Cake or Pie: Do I have to choose? chocolate cake, peach pie
D - Day of Choice: Friday- then I have the whole weekend ahead of me
E - Essential Item: my planner- i feel like a lost puppy without it
F - Favorite Color: Right now Periwinkle and Champagne
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: bears
H - Hometown: Hamden CT
I - Indulgence(s): Baked crunchy Cheetos, chocolate, ice cream etc etc...
J - January or July: July for sure
K - Kids: not yet
L - Life is Incomplete Without: Josh, food, my bed
M - Marriage Date: March 22, 2008 : 25 days away!!!
N - Number of Siblings. 2 awesome ones
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples, unless the oranges are fresh picked from the tree- then oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: falling face first down the stairs, someone breaking into the house when I am there, my parents dying
Q - Quote(s): "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin
R - Reason to Smile: I am loved
S - Season: Fall & Spring
T - Tag Seven: Marie, Jylare, Sarah, Barbie, Andi, Emily & Erin
U - Unknown Fact About Me: if i told you, it wouldn't be unknown, now would it?
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Carnivore
W - Worst Habit: Procrastination
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: um...i had an ultrasound once, it was cold and goopy, i guess I would prefer the x-ray
Y - Your Favorite Food: Right now, veggies and lean protein- South Beach baby!
Z - Zodiac: Gemini

3 comments:

Erin said...

thank you for sharing! i accept your tag...plus i need something to blog about. thanks. i miss you!

Bone Junior said...

I also accept your tag, but first I have to rinse the vomit out of my mouth. Thank you for that.

barb said...

g- you're cute.