38 Days and counting!!!
1. Find a cheap amazing apartment- check
2. Order beautiful flowers- check
3. Get dress temple ready (for free!)- check
4. Start taking birthcontrol- check
5. Gain 5 pounds because of said birthcontrol- check
6. No longer fit into wedding dress because of previously mentioned 5 pounds- check
7. Freak out because you no longer fit into previously mentioned beautiful dream dress- check
8. Start the placebo week of birth control and fit into dress again- check
9. Curse and shake fist at birth control- check
10. Plan on going on the South Beach diet in 2 weeks in order to fit into dress- check
11. Pretend to pay attention during class because it is your last semester of grad school, even though all you really think about is your dreamy fiance, amazing apartment, beautiful dress, birthcontrol weight gain, and how you JUST WANT IT TO BE MARCH 22 nd ALREADY!- check
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I want it to be March 22 too. I even bought Cora new shoes to match her cute dress you bought her. And I am getting my hair did before we come out so you can have second thoughts about marrying Josh cause I will be hot. Ha Ha.
at least you have checked a lot of things off of your list... :)
can't wait to see you in 35 days! woohoo!
Birth Control gave me my boobs and then never took them away. I hate that stuff.
I have the best birth control. It's called "I work with the children of recovering drug addicts." But it has yet to give me boobs.
Oh, the lists! I love the lists! I like yours. My birth control I think helped me lose weight (so I would be happy to recommend it to you...with some other not so great side effects.) I'm with Bone Jr. Just work with a bunch of snotty kids or in the Primary. That will save you for a while.
it's getting so close!! so exciting. ha! shaking your fist a birth control. love it.
I think all parties involved were much happier when my wife went off birth control, just use a hot tub or something.
Oh Gee, you are funny! I never did Mike any favors like "worrying about my weight"...nothing like a chubby wedding night surprise.
I have my address...sorry it took so long. Give me a ring when you catch your breath. Mike's cell is still the same. Talk to you SOON.
haha love this. I saw your announcement- LOVE it!
Post a Comment