"Blondes may have more fun but redheads are remembered".
Thursday, May 18, 2006
bored
I thought I would comment on where I work. Somedays are busy and they go by quickly- and some days, like today for example... are so slow you want to kill yourself. The highlights of the day were we got to each lunch outside and our intern brought pie...
Here are me and my friend Kim eating pie:
We were so bored that we took pictures of ourselves eating the pie and then posted them on my blog. We were really bored.
woah- those comments are really mean! i think if i were you, i might just delete those right off my blog... oh- plus- it's trough- not troft. so who's the idiot now?
1 comment:
woah- those comments are really mean! i think if i were you, i might just delete those right off my blog... oh- plus- it's trough- not troft. so who's the idiot now?
Post a Comment