Monday, September 25, 2006
Congratulations to Bone Senior and hubby!
I just found out that my little luvnie Bone senior is preggo! Congratulations you guys! I am so excited for you- this seems totally surreal. I have JUST gotten used to the fact that Barbie has a child who walks and talks! I screamed when i saw Bone Junior's blog and I was all by myself in my apartment! It really is weird when your college friends start having kids. I mean you saw them freaking out about finals and dating and playing pranks and breaking windows ;) How can they be having kids! It really is an amazing thing. Of course I havn't seen Bone Senior since her wedding- so it kind of feels like a time warp or something- married and all of a sudden having kids! Of course other people's lives do go on even though you are not there to witness it. And THAT makes me really sad. I wish other people's lives were just on pause until I can see them again- so I don't have to miss out on wonderful moments in their lives that I wish I could be apart of. Like when Dave was born and I was in France- I would have given my right arm not to be in France that day. And I STILL haven't seen him in person. Plane tickets should be free.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
anonymous bone senior said...
i really think i should start a blog so my name shows up on the comments i leave behind!! g, i called you back last night--how about we start a petition for free airline tickets. maybe a 'friends & family plan' type thing where you get so many miles for free and you pay a flat subscription fee each month. hmmm...i might have to look into developing that business model :) HAHAHAA. anyway, i wanted to say hi and hop online when you get a chance so we can CHAT!
and also, i totally feel the time-warp thing and wishing everyone's lives were on pause until i was around! guess that means we'll all have to take a california road trip one of these days :)
I second a road trip! (AND free airline tickets!) It's been a good long while since I have seen Barbie stick her head out the window of a moving vehicle with Sarah behind a video camera. Good times, noodle salad!
andi- maybe we should drive up to UT after the babe is born... or pennsylvania...hmmm.
g- i really want you to meet dave. i guess i will have to bring him to our girl's reunion.
Post a Comment