



As you can see, my car was broken into this weekend. The stupid thief could't open my car through the locks (although obviously he tried really hard) so he smashed my back window. I have to get the whole driver's side of my car repainted- fix both locks and the window. It's going to cost over 1000 dollars. Luckily my insurance will cover most of it- but now I have to put an alarm system in. I also just spent 300 dollars fixing the stupid car when I got to CA. Hmm... this sounds vaguely familiar- Me putting ALL of my money into a car. Somehow I thought this time would be different since it's a newer car. Silly me.... why would anything go the way I want or need it to? This is me being pessimistic- deal with it.

5 comments:
awww. g. i'm sorry honey. that's scary and sucky. i wish i could be there to console you:(
I bet if you had Samuel in your car all the time, people would think that he's a homeless person sleeping. He could be like your own personal alarm system. Just a thought.
I'm sorry! that really sucks. i let out a gasp of disbelief when i read your blog. i'll be honest...you really do have bad luck with cars. I guess you could look on the bright side of things...you still have a car. at least they weren't able to actually steel it.
You have GOT to be kidding!!!!! You are jinxed, for sure. Maybe it's just the Honda Accord omen. I couldn't believe this when I read it, either. Did anything get stolen from the inside of the car? Just 4 words: find a happy place.
g, that blows a big one. :( i'm sorry. i hope you catch the punk who did it and rip his arms off. that would make ME feel better!
hopefully this is a one-and-done occurrence and won't EVER happen again.
Post a Comment