Thursday, October 19, 2006

Halloween

this is a cry for help. I am going to a Halloween party next Saturday in San Fransisco (FUN!) but the theme is Famous People. I need ideas BAD! Lucille Ball is already taken :( So come on all of you fabulously creative people- help me out! I would prefer to not to be a man- but if your idea is really good and you can convince me otherwise, then I might do it. So please- post your ideas!

7 comments:

Erin said...

shirley temple, annie (I know she is just a character, but maybe you could make an exception since she is so adorable and she has red hair and wears a cute red dress), kathryn hepburn...let me think some more. how much longer do I have?

g said...

its next saturday- and i need time to find stuff- so you have a couple of days- i also thought of kathrine hepburn- but would anyone know who that is?

g said...

and how would i dress up like kathrine hepburn?

Bone Junior said...

Kathrine Hepburn is easy - just go buy some of those hip skinny black pants from the Gap and do a crazy dance all over the place....oh wait, is that the wrong Hepburn?

g said...

hahahah yes! and for the record I would never EVER wear those skinny black pants- I think she is probably the only person who could and should ever wear those pants.

andi said...

Yes, that would be AUDREY Hepburn. Score one for the Carribbean Passion. Maybe whatever ideas you get, you can share with me. (And good luck- I posted the same cry for help a week ago and STILL don't know what I'm going to be.)

I saw a funny thing on the internet: you could be static cling. Dress all in white, and pin socks and underwear all over. Hey, I never claimed to be creative NOR good at this.

em said...

i just read your post today (crazy busy week!!) and if you're still looking for ideas, i think it would be so fun for you to go as joan of arc. you could tie yourself to a stake and have fake flames all around you. and also, you could wear sweet medeival garb.

no lame damsel in distress HERE, people!