Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night! Oh wait- wrong holiday. But it still applies! It's at times like these that I am over whelmed by the things that I have to be thankful for. My family did not play the go around the table and say what you are thankful for game today- so I think I will do it now...by myself...on my blog. I am thankful for my amazing family, my wonderful friends new and old, warm California weather, beautiful Utah mountains that I am enjoying this weekend, getting to see Bone Jr in one day, getting to play with my cousin's adopted Chinese baby Zoie- (pictures to come), the gospel, good food, pumpkin pie with whipped cream which deserves a special mention and cannot just be lumped under the good food category, getting to see Temple Square tomorrow, having direction in my life, having good health, did I mention my family? and lastly I am thankful for having the opportunities and blessings that I have been given in my life, I am so grateful for them and for all of you. Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto. Miss you, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

love you g. happy late turkey day.

we're going to be up at christmas if you aren't going home.