Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Procrastination

As finals approach and I am completely over my head in work, I thought I would waste just a little bit more time to post pictures from this weekend. I went to Utah to visit my brother who is at BYU and my mom's family that lives there as well. All of my cousins have adorable kids so those are the majority of the pictures that I took. I had such grand plans to actually get myself in some of the pictures since it is my blog- but to no avail. I got to eat Cafe Rio and see Temple Square all decked out for Christmas- it is so beautiful there. I had forgotten how wonderful Salt Lake is at Christmas time. I loved being back there. And I know I have sad this before, but I do miss Utah- never thought I would, but there it is- the ugly truth. In fact I had so much fun with family and friend, that I actually entertained the thought of moving back at some point. Who knows if that will actually ever happen. Ok enough talking- enjoy pictures of my brother, cute kids and some odd pictures of someone who could look like Bone Jr. and myself if they weren't so distorted. Hmm... that's odd. All in all it was a great Thanksgiving weekend!





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, now that my underwear are a little wet from that last picture- i have to say---> with a nose like that you bear a striking resemblance to a sloth or other strange, exotic red haired animal.

i love you hunnee. good luck on finals. any chance you will be in SLC for christmas??

g said...

aw a red haired sloth- I've always wanted to be compared to one. it's pretty true though- my nose does make me look like some kind of animal in that picture.

I wont be in SLC for Christmas - i'll be in CT for a month and then have to start work again- I didn't plan very well. I should have planned for 3 weeks at home, and another week in who-tah. My mistake. I planned Christmas when I was homesick in September. Never a good idea. lovnees

Bone Junior said...

What sad little friends you have!

Anonymous said...

I love those pics! Any chance you'll be including the last one in a Christmas card this year?

So Murph is playing Lacrosse now? Was he playing rugby before? What is it about RMs that makes them want to grown beards when they get home? I guess just because they can, huh.

g said...

umm not if you are at BYU- he is in the musical Oklahoma and they asked him to grow a beard for it. He has in his possesion the ever elusive and possibly fictional beard card that we have all heard about but never actually seen. pretty cool huh! Also he has always played lacrosse and never has played rugby. There was actually a whole special on him on BYU TV a little while ago- a freaking Murphy Smith special! Why am I not surprised?

Anonymous said...

hey- i am sometimes on late night BYU TV- for the nursing program. I am getting an NG tube, holding a baby and getting interviewed. i'm famous too!!!

also- i think the thing that makes you look animal like is the really wide eyes.

Anonymous said...

and the sad lips.

Anonymous said...

i think it looks like you have a really bad cold in that last picture because of your nose, and that you have a really "ethnic" friend in the picture above that.

sad I missed you when you were in town, maybe next time. miss you!

Erin said...

oh by the way that last one was me...i have no idea why it didn;t post as me, i signed in and everything

g said...

no it said your name originally- but when i switched to beta all of our names disappeared on my comment section- weird. It better not do that again!