"Blondes may have more fun but redheads are remembered".
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Poo
Best License Plate Ever Award goes to this guy:
Seriously- who thinks of that? I laughed so hard when I saw this, and had to stop to take a picture- especially because it was in the church parking lot. Classic.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
funee- and thanks for the pashmina post. you look hot in it (refer to previous comments section).
That's the funniest thing EVER. You know that person feels classy driving in their Acura, with everyone knowing that they are actully driving to find the nearest restroom!
5 comments:
funee- and thanks for the pashmina post. you look hot in it (refer to previous comments section).
I saw a dump truck in Memphis with plates that said, "BIG DUMP". I tried to take a picture of it. I was not as sucessful as you were.
That's the funniest thing EVER. You know that person feels classy driving in their Acura, with everyone knowing that they are actully driving to find the nearest restroom!
thats just wrong! but also a little funny
you know they were mad when their "GOTTAPOO" plate came in the mail and they had ordered "GOTIPOD?"
you should send that into that Found magazine...does that count as something found?? hysterical!!!!
Post a Comment