Thursday, February 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE HEIDI




This day, 17 year ago my little - but little no longer!- sister was born. This is a tribute to her on her birthday- because i love her more than anything else in the world. She is my best friend and has turned into such a funny, smart, talented, beautiful person.

Schmoop- I love you and wish I could be there to hug you today!! I LOVEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SCHMOOPY!!!!!!!! yay my very own blog tribute! i'm so excited! i love you too and thanks for my b-day wishes...17 is old.


lovesloves and more loves
schmoopie

barb said...

g- i love you and miss you. your last post made me laugh!!! and almost tempted me to stop airing my electronic dirty laundry...

Erin said...

so cute! Happy birdthday Heidi! makes me wish I had a sister...but actually I count all you guys as my sisters. love you gloriana!

Erin said...

Um, I don't mean to be pushy or anything but I think it's time for YOU to do a new post too! its been 20 days. love you!