Driving cross the bridge.
Michelle Quist- one of my favorite people out here- and my driving and singing buddy for the day
View from the bridge- you can see Alcatraz- but it looks tiny in this picture
The City!!!!
Basically it could not have been a more perfect day. We had lunch in the Golden Gate Park, played on the beach, saw the GORGEOUS Palace of Fine Arts, ate ice cream at Ghiradelli Square and had dinner at In and Out (yes I have been converted). This is the short version of what we did. But pictures are more fun anyway- so here you go!
OK so here is the story behind this picture and the next couple, Jenn wanted to get a cute picture of us on this beautiful flowering tree that was overhanging the water. Now I think I have pretty good balance. But that day- something was off, because as you can see, I had a bit of an issue getting off the tree nad back onto solid ground and Kari didn't mind in the least documenting that process. 


She was laughing her butt off taking picture after picture. You would have thought I was 50 feet in the air the way I was clinging to that branch- but I just couldn't get turned around- and I was so afraid I was going to fall in the water! Now, I am being very humble in posting these pictures- it's not every day that I allow everyone on the internet to see exactly how big my posterior is...
So basically it was a great day- perfect weather, the greatest friends and the most gorgeous scenery ever. Maybe after I marry my sugar daddy I can live in one of those houses on the lake around the Palace of Fine Arts- Seriously! I love San Francisco!

2 comments:
I personally think your booty is cute! and it looks like you guys had so much fun. I love San Francisco too, and I have seen pictures of Cindy and Mike in front of the Palace of Fine Arts too, that place is gorgeous. and welcome back to the world of blogging, I have missed you!
I love those pictures! What a great place to be! And also, I think that is also a very lovely, ahem, flowering tree!
Post a Comment