Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Procrastination looks like this...

SO i have one more day of finals- just one exam to take and one paper to write- but I thought I would play on my computer a little because I am Queen of The Land of Procrastination. I found these pictures from my recent trip to Utah and couldn't resist posting them.


We were laughing so hard my face hurt.
do we look like any specific disney characters to you??
A poor Chuck fell victim to my obsession with Photobooth. I look like I am strangling him to get him to sit still for the camera- I was not.

11 comments:

Bone Junior said...

Wow. I never really knew how hot I was until I saw these pictures. Thank you.

Josh and Gloriana said...

that's what's great about Photobooth- it makes you greatful for how you DO look. Look at the bright side- at least you dont have cat butt mouth in any of your photos like I do. Love you long time!

Josh and Gloriana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andi said...

I have GOT to get that program!! You all look mahhhhhhvelous! (especially Chuck. MEOW!)

Bone Junior said...

Cat butt mouth!!! You slay me. Come back and cackle to the point of dry heaving, laugh to the point of sore abs, and share my bed.

Erin said...

aww chuck...he looks so twisted. i love him. and you and bone junior are so beatiful...thank you for not posting any of those with me in them.

em said...

G, I thought you may have jumped off a bridge! I'm glad you're back to updating ye olde blog, even if it's just to procrastinate during finals. I think that's only appropriate :) LOVE the pictures! Hopefully you've got some of those set as wallpaper on your desktop...

barb said...

hello ariel. how are you??

g said...

i was thinking more along the lines of the 7 dwarfs- althogh i always wanted to look like Ariel- so thanks!

barb said...

maybe if i did that to my chest my boobs would look bigger.

thebakerbook said...

Those pictures scare me...