Saturday, June 09, 2007

More Vacation Fun

These posts are going to be out of order for a while until I can get all of the pics from my friends- everyone has pictures that I need but me! I do have pictures from my birthday celebration- but I dont want to do more than one post about it. So that will have to wait! But until then, last weekend we went to a WNBA game- the Sacramento Monarchs- which was much more fun than I imagined it to be. They were great to their fans- not as cocky as the Kings, and they played awesome! There was even a super dramatic injury- not that I am glad that one of them got injured, the drama just heightened the excitment! Luckily they won- and their fans were crazy! We are definitely planning on going back!



2 comments:

Erin said...

loos like fun, and a good group of friends. I have never been to a WNBA game...but I will now add that to my list.

thebakerbook said...

Ok, time for a new post. I check it daily!!!!! Love you!