Saturday, June 02, 2007

New House

I have moved- officially. I now live about 15 minutes from Sacramento in the lovely city of Rancho Cordova. I love it- there is so much space, light, storage room, a huge bathtub, a huge closet, a large backyard, kareoke, pingpong, an awesome kitchen and best yet, great friends that live there too!! I am still in the same Branch- so that is great- and now I can park my car without fear of it being broke into or stolen, or I can walk around my neighborhood at night without the fear of being shot! Hooray!
The House!

Backyard

Kitchen

Front Room

Living Room

My bedroom - yes those are 2 queen beds- my room mate has one too- it's an interesting setup :)

My bathroom

We have lots of space, and an extra bed in our loft- so feel free to visit!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

G your house is beautiful!!! I want to come visit you!

thebakerbook said...

You lucky duck! What a house!!! Hope to see you soon... for real!

barb said...

hey g-
i wanna check you for ticks:)

also-
awesome house. wanna trade?
looks like you are having a fun time. i hope you can come visit me and take pictures:) love you!! miss you!!

andi said...

WOW! Too cute!! Doesn't it feel great to live somewhere that you like? And a house, no less! You're living the high life :)

barb said...

the tick thing was in reference to your brad paisley concert.
didn't mean to scare you.

Erin said...

That house looks awesome! I totally want to come visit. I wish I could take a month and just go around the country and visist everybody.

g said...

dont worry barb- I got the ticks reference- he played it at the concert! Still... I am flattered :)