Sunday, July 01, 2007

Trauma

Let me ask you a question- and this is a purely hypothetical situation, of course, but what would you do if this happened to you? Let me paint the picture: It's a beautiful summer night, your sf (special friend- let's just call him that for anonymity's sake) and you had just gotten back from a stellar date- great dinner, an adorable play at a community theatre, fun conversation and are now cuddling on the love sac. (and by conversation I really do mean conversation- get your mind out of the gutter). Now how would you feel if in between kisses, you feel what you think is a hair on your face, so you pull away to get if off, and your sf says- "is that a bug on your face?" and he pulls a spider- yes a SPIDER... off of your face which had crawled from one side to the other as you were kissing. Would you dissolve into convulsions, while squealing your head off? Hypothetically speaking of course... would you expect him to be able to look at you, let alone kiss you, ever again without that image going through his head? No I wouldn't expect him to either- Would you be traumatized? Yes- so would I...hypothetically of course...

12 comments:

andi said...

Well, hypothetically of course, if he has any sense of humor, you would hypothetically think he would find it endearing and amusing and come back for more to see if it would hypothetically happen again. :)

Erin said...

hypothetically, if i were him I would come back for more, to see what would hypothetically happen next. it seems that that kind of hypothetical special friend, would be more exciting than others, and thus stick to ones hypothetical memory more easily...in a hypthetical good way of course.

Josh and Gloriana said...

hahahahahaha you guys kill me- i love you!

Bone Junior said...

That's pretty much one of the worst things that could ever happen to me, hypothetically.

thebakerbook said...

Hypothetically....it depends on how Kinky he is. He may be into that type of thing....
Oh, G... That is horrible.

andi said...

It hypothetically could have been worse...it could have spun a web on your hypothectical face.

Bone Junior said...

Ok I take it back. Having a hypothetical spider spin a hypothetical web on my hypothetical face would be the worst thing that could ever happen to me.

em said...

Hypothetically, I agree with Andi & Erin. I think he wouldn't be so much hypothetically traumatized as hypothetically curious as to what other exciting events may take place in future Love Sac sessions. HAHAHAAA I hypothetically may or may not have just misstyped "sessions" as "sexxions" just now. I will neither confirm nor deny it. However, I think he'll be back for more. Hypothetically.

barb said...

hey! did you delete my fart comment- or did it never post??

a little too bathroomy for you, eh?

mY dEwDrOpS said...

first off...ewww! i'd hypothetically die! and if i were hypothetically bone jr, i'd probably run out of the room crying and screaming profane words at the top of my lungs :) but since this is all hypothetical, i'd just jump up and have him kill it. he is the guy, he should be the hero, and then hypothetically have him kiss everything better ;)

MG said...

What would really be simultaneously scary and awesome, hypothetically, is if this hypothetical spider hypothetically laid a bunch of eggs under your skin, and the next time you hypothetically kiss this hypothetically special hypothetical friend, the hypothetical eggs hatched and a gazillion hypothetical baby spiders began to run, hypothetically, all over your face, sending you into a hypothetically unparalleled fit of terror. That would, hypothetically speaking, of course, be both scary, and a gross overuse of hypotheses. And a massive run-on sentence.

Erin said...

Okay, so can I just say that I love your Blog and you crack me up. Not sure if you remember me. Friends with Liz. I also might have been the one that orchastrated the Hairy guy in the leopard speedo that woke you up in the middle of the night when you were roomates with Liz. Any of this ringing a bell? Anyway, you make me laugh so hard...and I love all your friends blogs to...especially Bone Junior. Well, take care...Erin
www.petersoncamp.blogspot.com