G, you guys make an ADORABLE couple! When are you going to fill us all in on how you guys met?? If you don't want to blog the whole thing, PLEASE email me, I'm dying to hear the story! Also, your cheekbones look amazing in those pics, they really do.
AHHHHH!!! He's TOTALLY cute, I just can't even stand it! I'm here giggling at work, he's so cute. And, uh, hello, you look HOT! Amazing what happiness does to our complexions, right??
Oh yeah, and I did get your message and will be calling you!
I just love Josh- he is the cutest thing ever and he obviously is obessed with you! And.. I have to say, you look absolutely Stunning in those pictures. Murphy saw them and was like, seriously- my sister is soo beautiful! She is glowing. :)
Dont worry, Ill keep you posted on Lacrosse. Haha. Murph is still giving me updates on your life.. All I have to say is Josh seems like a real catch.
Ok this is long... but Thanksgiving: I think we're for sure going to Ca so.. Disneyland! And if you need a place to stay, my house is completely open to you. In fact, we insist.
Hey, are you still dating this cute boy or are you onto a new one? I hope you are well! I haven't checked your post for a long time...I'm glad to see you are still with the living!
10 comments:
G, you guys make an ADORABLE couple! When are you going to fill us all in on how you guys met?? If you don't want to blog the whole thing, PLEASE email me, I'm dying to hear the story! Also, your cheekbones look amazing in those pics, they really do.
AHHHHH!!! He's TOTALLY cute, I just can't even stand it! I'm here giggling at work, he's so cute. And, uh, hello, you look HOT! Amazing what happiness does to our complexions, right??
Oh yeah, and I did get your message and will be calling you!
xoxo
You are a vision my little Glorious. And Josh is pretty cute too!!! Sorry I missed your call. We were doing engagement pictures. Much love!!
um, yeah...josh is cute...but my darling...you look amazing, hot, glowing....WOW!
I can't wait to meet your cutie patootie.
I want to EAT your CHEEKS!!!
i love you together. i'm also glad to see that a baby nurse is in your future. good choice:) can't wait to see you...
Ijust died in you arms in your tonight...
I just love Josh- he is the cutest thing ever and he obviously is obessed with you! And.. I have to say, you look absolutely Stunning in those pictures. Murphy saw them and was like, seriously- my sister is soo beautiful! She is glowing. :)
Dont worry, Ill keep you posted on Lacrosse. Haha. Murph is still giving me updates on your life.. All I have to say is Josh seems like a real catch.
Ok this is long... but Thanksgiving: I think we're for sure going to Ca so.. Disneyland! And if you need a place to stay, my house is completely open to you. In fact, we insist.
Hey, are you still dating this cute boy or are you onto a new one? I hope you are well! I haven't checked your post for a long time...I'm glad to see you are still with the living!
Let me know about the boy!
Hey G: NEWSFLASH--dating isn't an excuse for blog neglect! In fact, many would agree that dating is instead PERFECT BLOG FODDER!! :D
Keep us posted!
Post a Comment