Look at my cute Dad!

Look at my cute Mom! (yes that's me standing with her)

My brother was OBSESSED with cowboys when he was little. So being in Texas, meant wearing his cowboy hat- how cute is he! If my kids turn out looking like that, I will be happy. And if you look in the upper right hand corner, you will see me carrying my doll case that I HAD to take with me everywhere, waving for attention.

All of the boys lined up. Murphy, Carter, Lincoln and Tucker

All the kids: Murphy (cheesing of course), Carter, Me! Lincoln, Tucker and Isaac.

5 comments:
I love your pink belt.
ahahahahaha look at Ike's shorty McShortshorts!!!! And seriously you guys were.
Your 80's sweatshuit is incredible.
sweatsuit...sweatsuit I mean.
I love these!!! I love the expression on your face in the last picture- I think I have seen that on you as an adult. SO cute!
Oh my gosh I love those pictures! Haha I love hearing about Murphy's cowboy phase. Love it. Oh, and Kenny is NOT engaged... I guess Im spreading rumors! Those are just fake engagments for my portfolio. Thats my roomate Jessica and they're "hanging out" now :)
Post a Comment