Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Seriously??
OK so I know this is my second post of the day, but I just couldn't pass this one up. My old friend Katie just emailed me this link . Those of you who have experienced the Mormon dating world will get a kick out of this guy. Who does this really?! This is just the epitome of awkward, Mormon guys looking for their EC. It kills me. Listen to it twice for optimal effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That was hilarious. But what kind of women takes a pathetic loser’s message and makes him a bigger loser by sending it out on the internet. We are bound by duty to pass it along, but do you know the girl who originally posted it? She must be pretty egocentric.
Hey G- Your heart just glows. Did you know that?
You've been tagged. Check out my blog.
PS - Your heart just glows, cutie.
oh. my. goodness.
Hahahahahhahahahahahhaha
Thanks for the laugh...I just might have sent this to everyone I know!
Erin
cutie, that just brings out so many r.t.'s and it just makes me cry! you're a cutie...and your heart glows!
Post a Comment