So I recieved a friend request on Myspace yesterday. The guy had no pictures of himself and had a very common first name. I had no idea who he was, so I sent my typical, "I am not going to add you as a friend if I don't know who you are email" back to him. I got a response today, but I want your guesses first as to who you think it is...I'll give a big gold star to who ever figures it out first, then I will post his reply to my email. You will seriously appreciate this. I am pretty sure that only the Other Sisters are going to get this one- and maybe MG, I am interested to see your guesses. Here is the profile link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=86974981
guess away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Not GLORIOUS John? Not carry around a wire hanger on campus john? is it? please tell me it is.
and the big gold star goes to erin!!! no one else guessed....but that's ok. the next installment of this intrigue will be his reply to my email. it really is fantastic. ps. erin i forgot that he carried a wire hanger around campus with him...i just peed myself a little when i read your comment!
I WAS GOING TO GUESS!!!!! And THAT was my guess!!!!!!! I just didn't respond in time :( But I really did have my mind made up before I read the comments, so I come in 2nd place, ok? Eew- looking at that is a bit creepy. As soon as I read "Las Vegas Nevada mission" it was all summed up. Divorced? Really? I wonder if he married his bent-up hanger.
I heard that he got married from someone, i don't remember who...right off his mission.
I don't know who crazy John is, but I peed a little too when I heard he carried a wire hanger around...why???
Love your blog Gee Gee, and I loved, loved your sisters pictures.
back again...hey Mike and I are going to San Francisco beg of Nov. can we get together???????
Post a Comment