Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Let me introduce you to....

Josh :)

12 comments:

Bone Junior said...

Heart twinge!

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEE!!! it's boy-schmoopy!

RunnerGirl20 said...

So....an introduction needs more details....how old, what does he do, where is he from, how would you rate spooning with him on a scale of 1 to 10, ect.

Details woman, details.

But we can tell you are cute together and that is important.

A "duo" picture as your facebook pic...this is a big step. You might as well put the garter on now. Really, just wear it under your pants for fun.

andi said...

Two words:

Cute babies.

Marie Stott said...

Whoever Katie is I like her. I say dido to her comment. Monica got away with the garter under her skirt and she didn't even have a boyfriend.
I HEART YOU SO MUCH. Cora and I should come to CA to visit. We are actually coming out there next month. Maybe we'll take a quick drive up(?) and visit.

g said...

details I can email to people- I want to make sure that I am not splashing his personal life details out in cyber space. I knew some of you knew of him, but I had never really posted a picture so I wanted to do that. marie- I think that you should come to visit me!! I'll email you and we'll talk details.

Erin said...

I have butterflies in my stomach for you. you guys are such a cute couple. I am so happy for you.

Owen's Mommy said...

Are you engaged or something? You don't add a someone to your blog page unless they are a permenant fixture...so is this the case??? This may be premature but congratulations!!! ;)

Josh and Gloriana said...

oh goodness- no we are not engaged! I guess introducing him that way was sort of abrupt- sorry about that! But thanks everyone for the cute comments- they make my heart happy :)

Anonymous said...

Ok I love this picture. He is so adorable. Murphy's been keeping me updated on you.. hope thats ok :) Im loving your life!

Anonymous said...

Move to Utah and Ill take countless pictures of you and Josh :)

Erin said...

YAY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! (picture that as a really loud and obnoxious yell and laugh...cause I am so excited!)