Thursday, November 01, 2007

Weekend update 2/ Carving Pumpkins

Hooray! On of my favorite things to do- i loooove carving pumpkins. Josh, my roommate Jenn, friend Des and I had a blast carving our pumkins into jack'o'lanterns.

Hard at work. (Josh took the sharp knife)

Josh chose a long skinny pumpkin, which was cool and different, but he had a heck of a time cleaning it out- his arm kept getting stuck and the small hole created this strong suction grip on his arm. Every time he pulled it out, it make a fart noise. We were endlessly entertained. yes I am 26 years old.

My little Desi

Me and my roommate Jenn (who i now like to call Henifer thanks to Bone Junior)


I love me some pumpkin

Action shot

aw- this picture makes me happy :)

the finished products: nice work huh!


Next update to come- Halloween festivities!

5 comments:

andi said...

I love the pumpkins, especially Josh's! Not that I don't like yours of course. That picture makes me happy as well :) Happy it's Fall!

mY dEwDrOpS said...

k, can i just say... you + josh = freakin adorable!! you have to tell me what his last name is cuz i've always wondered. i remember you saying back when we lived together that your name doesnt go with any last names, and i've always been curious :) and shopping for shiny things is the best and i'm so excited for you!!

Erin said...

you guys are so cute together! what a creative pumpkin josh made too! i might have to steal that idea for next year.

Josh and Gloriana said...

k*t- it's Miles. I found one that goes with my first name- I think it's a sign :)

kunkybrewster said...

Let's see... he's cute, nice, creative, smart, charming AND takes you shopping for sparkly left-hand objects.... um yeah, he's a keeper!