Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Branch Christmas Party

This past weekend, our Branch had it's annual Christmas party. Its formal/semi formal, so everyone gets gussied up and eats a yummy dinner while watching a talent show. It was fun!

Room mates and friends




The whole American River Branch!

11 comments:

Erin said...

every time I see a picture of you you look more gorgeous than the last time...no joke! and that picture of you and josh at the end is simply adorable. you guys make such a cute couple! (it feels like I have said that before...are you sick of hearing it yet?)

Josh and Gloriana said...

Thank you! No- I will never get sick of hearing that :)

Bone Junior said...

One of these days, I'm going to cut off your perfect cheeks and wear them myself. How's THAT for making thomething out of both of out thkeenths?

kunkybrewster said...

He's smelling your hair!!!! DREAMY!!!!

andi said...

I love that pic of your laugh because I can hear it in my head! xoxo

barb said...

baby, you hot.

and your man is a doll. i love you!

Owen's Mommy said...

Maybe you want to consider moving your wedding date up a bit...looks like Josh is read to get frisky. (your parents don't look at this blog do they???)

Owen's Mommy said...

Hey...it's me again...but, who is this guy who's blog is My Face??? Freaking hillarious. I just read his last post, and it had me entertained!

Josh and Gloriana said...

yes my parents read this blog- and I didn't think that picture was risque when I put it up- I thought it was cute! My Face is my fabulous friend Dave who lives in NYC and works for the Round About Theatre Company as well as assistant directing a few Broadway shows on the side ( I know right!!). He is one of the funniest people I know and his blog is hilarious- his writing talents are amazing. I love him. Everyone should read his blog!

Erin said...

i know that you are busy, and that I will see in a week, but you could please do a new post...i miss you!

kunkybrewster said...

It's time for a new post!!! Update on the parental unit/future husband meeting! More pictures of your ring! Wedding plans! There are so many options, c'mon girl!