OH.MY.GOSH. that is so cute and funny! where did that girl come from? besides the fact that everything she is saying is cute...i love her hair and her head band, what a mature little 3 year old!
ohhh I love love love that video! I found it a couple of weeks ago, and I just keep watching it over and over!! I love "the s(h)iny guy always worries." haha freakin adorable.
Oh, yeah! Josh tried to give me your blog address awhile ago, but I couldn't get it to work! We are so excited to meet you too! Can't wait for this weekend! But I bet you're more anxious than us! See you soon!
I am on of Josh's favorite cousin's =). We met when you came down to So. CAL. I am so glad I found your blog. It is darling. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Hope your doing okay with all the stresses of a wedding. I'm sure it will all turn out great. Just enjoy the day when it arrives and if something goes wrong don't sweat it....I know easier said than done. I just remember someone giving me that advice and it totally worked. See you soon! Chelsea
GLORIANA...I don't dare call you during your post honeymoon...but I have a Crate and Barrel gift card burning a hole in my purse!!!!!! Please remove this temptation before I spend this. Email me your address.
7 comments:
OH.MY.GOSH. that is so cute and funny! where did that girl come from? besides the fact that everything she is saying is cute...i love her hair and her head band, what a mature little 3 year old!
ohhh I love love love that video! I found it a couple of weeks ago, and I just keep watching it over and over!! I love "the s(h)iny guy always worries." haha freakin adorable.
welcome to my sunbeam class. they perform every sunday at 1:30.
i LOVE kids at this age! so freakin' cute!!
I wish I could figure out how to work the light-up sword too! So funny! (And I also like her curly hair with the headband, E :)
Oh, yeah! Josh tried to give me your blog address awhile ago, but I couldn't get it to work! We are so excited to meet you too! Can't wait for this weekend! But I bet you're more anxious than us! See you soon!
Hey Gloriana,
I am on of Josh's favorite cousin's =). We met when you came down to So. CAL. I am so glad I found your blog. It is darling. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Hope your doing okay with all the stresses of a wedding. I'm sure it will all turn out great. Just enjoy the day when it arrives and if something goes wrong don't sweat it....I know easier said than done. I just remember someone giving me that advice and it totally worked.
See you soon!
Chelsea
GLORIANA...I don't dare call you during your post honeymoon...but I have a Crate and Barrel gift card burning a hole in my purse!!!!!! Please remove this temptation before I spend this. Email me your address.
Post a Comment